Monday, September 14, 2009

9

Our wonderful friends John and Kristi offered to babysit the boys so we could have a date night. As much as I love being with the kids, we jumped at the chance to go for Mexican and catch a movie.

My movie choices were All About Steve and 9. Rod chose 9. I liked the movie OK. The digital animation was good and the story line was interesting. Rod really likes movies that utilize everyday objects as weapons so he was all into the rag doll weapons. I think the ending could have used more work.

Was it coincidence that 7 or 9 is the only girl? I think not.






All About Steve trailer

I still want to see Sandra and Bradley in this movie. I will need to find another date though, because Rod cannot stand Bradley Cooper. I'll just Netflix it and sneak it in.

0 comments: