Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Riding along in their ride-on-mobiles





Tang recorded this while they were watching a Baby Signs dvd. They love this dvd so I hope all the signs are sinking in.

Dean is on a Lightning McQueen ride on toy I got for $5 at a garage sale and Sam is on one that I won. It's like they are at a drive in, so intent on wathing the screen. When Sam gets excited, he has this weird growling laugh. Dean is unusually calm and his reaction to Sam laughing is so funny to me. I think Tang was trying to get Dean's attention and like his daddy, when the TV is on, nothing else exists.

3 comments:

letti said...

aw, how adorable are they! Jaxon also has the playskool ride/push car thing, but he can't figure out how to step yet, so we put it on there and push him around for now :)

Craving Cinnabon said...

Funny how flicker images are blocked for me but the videos aint? They are such cuties :3
Though, does hubby approve of their legwarmers? it just looks funny XD

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

Oh my gosh I about pee'd my pants. Sam is in a trance. I am going to say that it is completely unfair that you have twins who sit like that... I am sure they do it all the time right? Wanna trade?