Friday, March 19, 2010

Bounce House

One of our nightly routines has been playing with the kids on the Aerobed. We deflate it enough to make it bouncy. The boys love playing on the air bed and love the bouncing. This gave us the idea to get them some sort of play structure that has a bounce component and a place to make a ball pit. We found one we liked at Target.com but it was sold out.

Anyone who knows me, knows I love giveaways. One of the coolest giveaway events is the Outdoor Oasis held by J Leigh Designz and Two of a Kind Working On a Full House.

Their first giveaways are for bounce houses. J Leigh is giving away the Bounce Bot Inflatable Bobble Bouncer by Blast Zone! from BouncehousesNOW.com. Dee is giving away the Rock Crawler from Bounce House.

I looked around BouncehousesNOW.com and Bounce House to see what I could get if I could afford them and I still love the Misty Kingdom amusement park. It can be used wet or dry, has a slide and a ball pit. The boys would have a blast. I need to start saving for this but it would be even better if I could win one.

misty kingdom

1 comments:

letti said...

thanks for the info re the carseat. will definitely look into it.