- We use our own bags when we shop. (Check out my Kroger bag)
- We are eating less beef.
- I buy more organic foods, more for the boys than for adult consumption.
- We recycle plastics and paper.
- Recycle printer paper. I use back sides to print coupons.
Things I would like to work on.
- Getting Rod to turn off water when he is brushing his teeth or working on the kitchen. He runs water constantly.
- Turn off lights and computers when not in use.
- Using cloth towels rather than paper towels.
- Make our own cleaning products
- Use less detergent in the wash
I bought the folks at work Target reusable bags, the kind that fold and Velcro. We had a huddle about things that can be done to reduce our carbon footprint and activities they could do in honor of Earth day. It's such a small thing but I do it to help my folks see that small things make a big difference.