Monday, April 12, 2010

Japanese Festival

We went to the Japanese Festival Sunday. I never would have associated this type of festival with Anime fans but I have never seen so many Anime characters outside of a comic book convention. It was held at Hermann Park and it was a nice day but verging on hot. There were so many people and that made it even hotter.

Enjoying a fruit/veggie snack while waiting for dad to park the car 5 blocks away.


Wading in the "pool"


"Where are my feet??"




Dean does not like to be tied down in a stroller


Or in a car seat


We had a good time. And I learned a lesson today. A snow cone may be a treat for the kiddos but it is certainly no treat for mommy and daddy who have to deal with the consequences of a cherry snow cone.



4 comments:

letti said...

ooo what kind of snacks were those?

Sarah said...

haha! look at those faces and tummies! snow cones..yummmm! :o)

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

I always said we had so much in common but not anymore! Are you insane? Sno Cones? LOL You are one daring mommy!

Xtina said...

I have really been slacking on visiting my sisters blogs! these are great pics from the Jap fest