Monday, May 17, 2010

2nd Mother's Day

We spent the day with family and had a wonderful lunch. Grandma got the grand kids a kiddie pool and the boys had a blast splashing around in the water with their cousin. They were pulled in wagons, pushed on a swing and were chauffeured around in a hot wheels car. It made for a nice, quiet day.

My very own husband made my 2nd Mother's day bad. Horrible in fact. He said some mean things to me and only apologized at the end of the day. I have let it go but when I think about what he said, I get a little angry still. I was so livid, I told him he was getting squat for Father's day.

But then I found something that would make an awesome gift. I am debating whether I should get it but it would give us years of enjoyment. It's almost like a present for me and the boys too. Maybe that's what I'll keep telling myself when I click on the pay now button.

0 comments: