Monday, April 18, 2011

TL Auction #21 - Teach My Baby Kit

Item: Teach My Baby Kit
Value: $49.99
Location: US and Canada
Reserve: $20
Auction start: 4/19 8:00 am Central
Auction end: 4/21 8:00 pm Central
Questions about the item: christy @ teachmy.com






Teach My Baby is an award winning baby toy. The learning system is perfect for educational play. The kit is divided into 4 sections; First Words, First Numbers, Self and Sound and Touch. Everything necessary to teach baby the basics. Each section contains coordinated teaching tools that encourage natural repetition. The teaching tools are modern and multicultural. Awarded Best Bet by The Canadian Toy Testing Council and Product of the year for 2009 by iParenting Media Awards, Teach My Baby is a favourite baby shower gift! An excellent educational toy, the kit has an assortment of everything necessary for fun, educational play; nesting blocks, finger puppets, books, textured & mirrored flashcards, a story board, one & two piece puzzles and more.

Teach My Baby is the only off-the-shelf solution and learning toy of its kind available on the market. The kit offers fantastic value and includes a detailed teaching guide with tips and suggestions. Most importantly, Teach My Baby encourages supervised educational play.

Research says this is the most rapid stage of development in human life and the more we encourage children to learn when they're young, the better they'll be at learning later on, so give your baby a head start!





Personal note: I received the Teach My Baby Kit as a gift and used it when the kids were around 6 months. Every item in this kit is a chance for a child to learn. My boys loved the texture of the animal flashcards. I used the mirrored flashcards to teach them the words for facial features in English and Vietnamese. The mirrored blocks were a favorite when they got older and could stack the blocks and knock them down. This is a great kit to have.

Please visit Teach My on Facebook and thank them for supporting Team Linus.

0 comments: