Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas booty

12/29/08 - 26w5d

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I am looking forward to the new year as it will bring us that much closer to meeting out two new additions. Just wanted to highlight a few Christmas presents.

And won't the boys look awesome in these onesies?

ninja_pirate onesies

The twins' Aunt Rhonda made these and we just love them. I may have to ask her to make Rod some since he has been drooling over these.

Rod got this incredible memory book from his parents.

Memory book1

Memory book2

It has snapshots of Rod throughout his childhood. I believe it was made with Snapfish.com and you can design the bound book with various background paper and layouts. What a great personalized gift that Rod can share with his boys when they are older. Rod was such a cute baby and I was reminded of how big Rod was as a newborn, over 9 pounds. Just look at that baby noggin. I wonder if that is a dominant trait...

0 comments: