Monday, January 26, 2009

Chuc mung nam moi!

1/26/09 - 30w5d

My Fortune Cookie
The more seeds you sow, the more flowers will bloom.
Open your own cookie!

Happy Chinese New Year! It's the Year of the Ox.
I am an Ox and now the twins will be Ox as well. According to this site, I will have hard working children. Which means I can put them to work as soon as they can walk. They can mow and clean the house and do dishes. My DH, Rod is a snake and the twins will need his guidance. Which kind of worries me. If the kids end up just like their dad, I will be seriously outnumbered and in trouble.

Incidentally, under the snake compatibility with Ox, "Romantic relationship is not suitable. A business relationship will be more solid when combining intelligence with strength." Maybe I should draw up a business contract with Rod so that he doesn't steer the kids down the Dungeons and Dragons path. I will be happy if he just teaches them to put the toilet seat down.

Vietnamese New Year Traditions

Crafts and Activities for Chinese New Year

0 comments: