Monday, May 9, 2011

TL Auction #62 - $50 Shop credit to Paper and Pigtails

Item: $50 Shop credit to Paper and Pigtails
Value: $50
Location: US
Reserve: $20
Auction start: 5/9 8:00 am Central
Auction end: 5/11 8:00 pm Central
Questions about the item: member(dot)thao(at)gmail.com




The shop credit can be used on the Paper and Pigtails Etsy shop. You can find printable party invitations, party favors and decorations in so many fun themes. These are some of my favorites:


Just monkey around party


First Birthday using the Carnival Design


Woodland Fairy invitation (you can get an editable version to customize info)


Matching cupcake toppers **so cute**


Boy themed party supplies


Check out Kori's Sweet as Honey Housewarming party!


Oh what you could do with $50 to her shop!

About Paper and Pigtails, a division of Kori Clark Designs:

I have been illustrating custom graphics and stationery for many years, and I am now thrilled to bring you designs for parties in a DIY printable format!

I find inspiration in everything I see, but my greatest inspirations are my two children. I love how they see the fun and love in life and that's what I always want in my designs!

I am always willing to discuss custom work, however I am not always capable of taking every custom job.

To learn more about Kori, visit her website - Paper and Pigtails Party

Visit Paper and Pigtails on Facebook for party ideas and follow Paper and pigtails blog where Kori posts pictures of parties where her products are featured. She will periodically post free printables too. Be sure to thank her for supporting Team Linus.

0 comments: