Monday, December 15, 2008

Ninja and Pirate

12/15/2008 - 24w5d

Baby A, also known as Thor, is a mover and a shaker. He is a very active baby and seems to always be doing acrobats, or using my spleen as a punching bag. He makes himself known that's for sure. I can sit for hours (well about 36 minutes before I have to get up to go to the bathroom) just watching my stomach when he's active. I can see him pushing and even moving across the right side of my stomach. He's my pirate.

Baby B, Loki, is the more subtle mover. I will sit quietly at my computer and then I will feel a hard lump on the left side of my belly. I wouldn't have even known he had moved if not for the changing positions of the lumps. I try to sleep on my left side with the help of lots of pillows and Rod pushing me back into position. Methinks Loki does not like being squished so he pushes against my stomach so hard that I roll onto my back. That's my theory on Loki, the stealthy ninja.

Battle between Ninja and Pirate

They are really growing. My belly is now 40 inches around and I am all baby. From behind you can't tell that I am pregnant and when I turn around, it's BAM, belly in your face. I really love this time in my pregnancy. People tell me how cute I am and that pregnancy becomes me. How can any woman not want to hear that when she has a 40 inch waist and can't walk without waddling?

1 comments:

Xtina said...

Maybe I should embrace my near 40 inch waist with cute little maternity tops and start adding a glowing bronzer to my face so people think I am preggers and call me cute, not fat.