Thursday, January 29, 2009

Valentine's Day Goodie Swap

I joined the 2009 Valentine's Day Goody Swap hosted by An Island Life. It sounded like fun and I am all about making new blogging friends while getting a bunch of goodies.

Questionnaire:
• What is your idea of a romantic Valentine's Day? At home with comfort foods watching movies. No dressing up and a familiar bathroom.

• In reality, what is your Valentine's Day really like? This year, it will probably be spent working on the computer and eating Chinese takeout. Maybe treating myself to a piece of dark chocolate to stave off preeclempsia. Or maybe having the babies.

• If you could have a lifetime supply of your favorite sweet indulgence, what would it be? I love carrot cake with no nuts but I can’t eat any right now with gestational diabetes. I would have to settle for small pieces of chocolate.

• Is there any sweet treat you absolutely do not like? Black liquorice, Red Hots, Conversation Hearts

• If you fell into a pool of chocolate, how would you get out? I can’t swim and there is no way I could eat a pool of chocolate in a decent amount of time to get out. What a way to go.

1 comments:

Kailani said...

LOL! I can't swim either!

Congratulations on the pregnancy of your twins. How exciting!

Anyway, I going to be sending to you and I want to make sure I send you something you can enjoy. I'm not familiar with your diet restrictions. Any suggestions?

Aloha
Kailani
anislandlife at gmail dot com