Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Slide, Slide, slippity slide

Rod and I went on a Sam's Club shopping trip a few weekends ago and we came upon this slide displayed in the store. Needless to say, Rod drooled over this. I totally shot down his dream of having a water slide with a resounding hell to the no, but after thinking about it, I think it would be lots of fun. Of course, it will be some time before we would need something like this for the boys but I can see turning our barren back yard into a water park. The we could charge admission to the neighborhood kids.

Then I came across a giveaway at J. Leigh Designz for a Water Slide Bounce House. I would love to win it and after looking at all the other waterslides, I have decided my favorite is the Misty Kingdom amusement park. It can be used wet or dry and comes with a ball pit. I can't wait until the kids are older and I can get something like this for me, I mean them. I know they would love it but I would totally roll around in the pit with them.

misty kingdom

I wonder if I can go ahead and put this on the boy's wish list for their birthday.

0 comments: