Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Car seats to the stars

I started going through baby items months ago to participate in a consignment event and KAPOM's buy and sell. I was a little disappointed that I did not sell as much as I was expecting. It could be that I priced items too high or that my stuff is crap. I still have so many big items and I don't want to wait for another garage sale.

I decided to Craiglist it. I am not a fan of this venue. But selling large items on eBay is not feasible. I was looking for information on the Graco double stroller we have and I find that Angelina and Brad had used the same car seats to tote their twins. I generally don't really care what goes on in celebrity's lives. However, the fact that they have gazillions of dollars to buy any high tech, designer equipment they want but chose to go with Graco is pretty down to earth and normal. What a concept.

The Jolie-Pitts and I now have a connection. And you can bet I put that on Craigslist. I will use whatever tactics I can to get more scratch from my crap.

Jolie-Pitts choose Graco

0 comments: